Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pagtarong ba! Naa ko PNS or wla?!

Today was awesome. Hehe. Yeah. It was Gerard & Chino's birthday today. (Happy birthday again!) Then... we had a mass. I got hit by holy water thrice. Haha. I was hit once, then JUST as I was about to make the sign of the cross, KAZAM! Hit me again. I went to wipe my eyes, then BOOM. There it goes again! I mean, HAVE MERCY ON THE LITTLE PEOPLE, man! Hahaha. LOL. That was weird. And it's also weird seeing me type LOL. So used to typing LAWL. Tsk, tsk. Hehe. Wellllll... I've decided to make a blog every other day. I think it'll be easier that way. Hehe. What do you think? Yeah. I thought so too. Wow. This is really small. I guess the big font just made it look bigger. HAHA. LAWL. Thurr. Much better. ANDDDD... drifting off topic again. Where was I? Ohyea. Wait.. no... ohyeah. Um... I made my project in Fil last night. We had early dismissal. Wee. Hehe. We were let out 2.15. Damn. That is so early. Hehe. Ok... so... today, Jack said I got a PNS. I'm not sure. I have to recheck my bag... but Sof & Andrew said I didn't. BOO TO PNS's. I can't believe Bea got a PNS for NOT STANDING UP. How effed up is THAT? Well. I hope I don't have a PNS... I mean, I'm even starting to answer in class now! Boo. Haha. Lol. Now. Off to another topic. Uhhh.. NO CLASS TOMORROW! It's the feast of St. Ignatius. So, 3 day weekend! But... the bad part is... well. I've got a project due Monday. BOOO. Oh well. I don't really care. It's a PRETTY easy project. Just gotta make a brochure. I just forgot what to put up front though... Damn. OYEA. We had a program today. Wee. 3rd Kostka was totally awesome. I loved their dance. And the Dance Troupe as well. They ruled. Haha. Well. Yeah. Whatever now.

NOW FOR MY FAVORITE PART. ♥ Hehehe. RANDOM TOPIC. I got a facebook now. Wee. Haha. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/thiskidsgotsoul

Hahaha. COBRAAA. Kiss My Sass. Yeah. Inspiration for the linky if ya didn't know. Hehe. OHYEAS. Bianca is now an official member of the (what used to be three) FOUR BLIND AMIGOPS! Congratulations! No, You do not get a medal. We're too cheap for that. Teehee. Yeah. I've been neglecting twitter... and I feel sad. I made a doodle. But I left it at school. Boo. I wanted to finish it. I WAS going to... but I left it. Yeah. I'm so stupid. Hehe. It's all my fault. Haha. OYEA. I just remembered! Not only is it Gerard & Chino's bdays, it's also Tita Babang's bday! Haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Daghana ga birthday karon oi. HAHA. OHYEA. I made a new word. I call it... YOLA. It's a mixture of YO and HOLA. Haha. LOL. Isn't it COOL?! Haha! I know it's cool. You KNOW NOTHING. BOOO. Haha. ANYWAYYYY. That's it for now. Till next time, bloggers. :)

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin

(LOL. I ACCIDENTALLY WROTE "THE MIXED RAPE." WTFH?! xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment