Friday, July 17, 2009

The City Is At War.

Designer Drugs & Designer Friends.

Haha. Yeah. That was nothing. Just trying to be cool. Haha. Cobra Starship Marathonnnn! Haha. I'm having one right now. Yeah. They rule. \m/ Hell yeah. I am totally in love with them. Haha. Yeah. Anyway. I took a bath a while ago... as you all know. Yeah, it WAS early! I mean, I usually take a bath at like... 5-7PM. Hahaha. Yeah. Cause I'm too lazy to get off the chair. I don't take a bath until someone forces me to. Ha. I wonder if I'll ever have a serious blog. Hmm... Maybe someday. Not now, of course. Right now, I'm enjoying the stupid and pointless blogs I have. Who knows. They might get me somewhere someday. Haha. YEAH RIGHT. Hey, cool! The solo in "The World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop it on A Dime)" is cool. Hehehe. Well. Yeah. Have you guys seen the CS cover of Billie Jean? It's so cool. They're HILARIOUS. Is it bad that I'm only 13 and I swear more than an average 18 year old probably would? I mean, seriously. Am I a bad person...? Lawl. Hahaha. Don't answer that. I already know the answer. Hahaha. The conversation I'm having with Bianca and Amy and Bianca's friend Shaina just reminded me. Haha. People think I'm retarded whenever I do FANGS UP. But WHAT THE HELL DO THEY KNOW? Hahahahaha! Cobra ftw. FOREVERRR. And FOB as well. Haha. But currently, I'm obsessed with Cobra. Nice to see a little change. Haha.

SPONGEBOB SHOULD BE #1 IN THE TRENDING TOPICS. Grr.

No, seriously. He should. I'M SERIOUS. He shouldn't be overrun by Harry Potter! It's not possible! Haha. Anywayyy. This is my how many-eth blog today? Third? Only third? Oh. Otay. Haha. Otay = Atay. Hahahaha. Thank you for pointing that out, Bianca. Very nice. Now I think of liver whenever I say that. HAHA. Do people actually read my blogs? I mean, I don't see the point. All they talk about is how lame, retarded, and stupid I am. For serious. Do you think I say seriously (Or serious. Whichever.) too much? I do. But this one, I'm not going to stop doing. 'Cause I actually like saying serious a.k.a seriously. Yeah. I'm serious. No sarcasm intended. HEYYY. That just reminds me. I haven't been using that much sarcasm in my blogs. Haha. Or have I? But I just hadn't noticed...? (OH YEAS! PWITORWF JUST CAME ON!) Hell yeah. Love that song. HAHA. Jumping from topic to topic again. [I'm not street, but I do what I gotta do. So what, you got a crew? I GOT A CREW TOO!] Haha. Well. Ahem. Yeah. That's it for now, I guess.

Later, blogger friends. xD [<-- Smiley? Hahaha!]

Frances S.

Current Tortune: Anything Cobra Starship. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment