Friday, July 17, 2009

My bro's hair did WHAT?


Yeah. My bro's hair just like... STOOD UP when he woke up! NOT KIDDING! I was like, lying in bed then when I saw his hair I was like WHOA. It looked like this Mohawk thing. IT LOOKED SO COOL. My sis took a picture of it... I'll look for the picture... wait... THERE! FOUND IT! Doesn't it look COOL? Hahaha! I swear! Nobody did anything to it. He just woke up and then there it was! Hahahaha. I wish I had something else interesting to blog about. But it's 8.55AM on a weekend and I don't do anything except tweet, eat, sleep, use the computer, and read on weekends. So yeah. Nothing happens. My sister is going out again today. And I just found something out. Apparently Sister Keyla likes rafting. WOW. Hahahaha. Yeah. She is so cool. And apparently there are other sisters living with her too. Wow. Currently listening to "America's Suitehearts" by Fall Out Boy. Haha. It just randomly played. Woo. I love the bridge. Haha. Oyeah. If you're new bloggers out there, HEED MY WORD. NEVER, NEVER EVER put the greater than or less than sign. It erases everything after it. Grrr. Well. Actually, I'm not sure about the greater than sign but I'm sure about the less than sign. I can never really tell the two apart. Weird. Math is my favorite subject... YEAH, IT IS. Don't hate, people! It's not my fault I actually find Math good. Also helps that my teacher is Ms. Sumalinog.

Hahaha. I just found out. When I look at my header... (The ORYLY? thing.) It actually shows the CENTER - /CENTER thing. Hahahaha. It does. Only for short ones. I tried changing it to something longer, It doesn't go like that. HEY, this is actually pretty long considering I did nothing in particular. Haha. Yeah. I should stop talking about how long my first paragraphs are. I bet it gets annoying cause all my second paragraphs talk about how long my first paragraphs are. I'll stop! I promise. After this, I vow to never talk about how long my first paragraph was. Unless it really is that long and it needs to be pointed out. (Like THAT'LL ever happen. HA!) Yeah. Currently missing all my old friends at CIC. Not saying that SHS-J rules or anything, but... I haven't seen any of my CIC friends (Except Sharina. We went to the mall together once. Haha. HI SHANG!) in about... approximately... 2 or 3 years? Yeah. No coincidences either... otay, maybe there were 1 or 2 but they were with people I wasn't that close with. I wanna go to CIC. Maybe at their intramurals. Haha. I would like to see them again. My sister is so lucky. Haha. Yeah. Well... I'm all thirsty. I wonder if I can get some iced tea around here. (Haha. The parentheses make my blog look dirty... If that's even possible. Haha.) I love iced tea. Iced tea in the morning, Iced tea in the afternoon, Iced tea in the evening! ICED TEA EVERYDAY! We never run out of stock. HAHA. Or else I'd get cranky. Teehee.

Haha. Whenever I'm on Wikipedia, I feel like a stalker. Unless I'm searching about something other than famous people. Lawl. Yeahhh. Well. That's it for now. Later, dudes.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Second Chances" by October Fall ft. Patrick Stump


No comments:

Post a Comment