Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm thinking about making an FB. Whatcha think?

BOOOOOOO. WTH? Why isn't the Verdana font working?! It keeps going to GEORGIA. I DON'T WANT GEORGIA. BOOO. WTFH. Ohyeah. I didn't get to blog yesterday... had a huge headache. Tons of homework. And plus I fell asleep. Boo. Yeahh. Less assignments today! EXACTLY why I'm blogging. Hehe. Plus, now there are more things to blog about! Liek, fer seriouslyyy. HEHE. Yeah. Do you know how LONG GMA's SONA is?! It's like, 4 pages BACK TO BACK on LONG BONDPAPER. Wtfh. Yeah. Hehe. I had to wear FORMAL. Wth. And it was annoying. I don't wear SLACKS. I wear Band Tees with jeans and chucks. THAT'S what I wear. Yeah. 'Coz like, I'm like that. Hehe. I know it's weird... but... I like it when people put things in brackets. I DON'T KNOW WHY. SERIOUSLY. Hehe. It looks cool. Haha. Hm... there are a lot of energy drinks for sale nowadays. Hahaha. Weird, I know. I just noticed. I won't name em. Not like I actually care. Just pointing out. Hehe. OYEA. I'm thinking about making an FB. What do you think? Should I? I mean, lotsa people have one... Amy, Ina, and... I dunno about Bianca. BIANCA. Do ya have one? Haha.

OYEA. NEW PERSPECTIVE COMES OUT TODAY. Thank you, Gino, for reminding me. Must listen now. Hehe. I bet it's awesome. Hey... was it just Ryan who made the weird music and took out the ! in Panic? I mean, ever since he left everything seems like the old Panic. I'm not saying Ryan wasn't awesome. Just pointing out what I think happened. Oh well. Hehe. This is gonna be really short coz I don't have time to write something really long. Teehee.

P.S. I KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS THING NOW. xD Verdana is back! Haha. I'm weird, I know. Shaddup.
Frances S.

Current Tortune: "New Perspective" by Panic! at the Disco. (Haha. Again.)

1 comment:

  1. Get Facebook! :D when you do, direct message me a link on twitter :D

    ReplyDelete