Friday, July 24, 2009

Outreach was, in Zarah's words, FAWESOME.

Hell YIZ! I just came back from the outreach. It ruled. Like, I swear. It went even better than I thought it would've gone. ♥
Yeah, so... I got to the old campus really early. Like, 6.30. I was second to arrive. Apparently Luke was there already. Haha. Yeah. At the back of our bus, it said: "Gabe". HAHA. I loved it. Haha. I'll post a pic when I get the chance. Haha. But my sis is using the computer and I'm using my aunt's... so not now. Hehe. The bus was ride was awesome. Hehe. I loved it. I sat next to Carrie who gave me canddyyy. Heheeeee. I love candyyy. Yiz. Now, anyway. We got to the place. They showed us this video about Street Children... it was so sad... Yeah. Then, we went up to meet the people. They were so nice. They showed us around the venue after we got to know each other. They had this AMAZING roof top. It was so AWESOME. Yeah. After that we had brunch. It was all good. Then we had our presentation thing. Yeah. I messed up a bit, but no one seemed to notice. Ehehe. Well, yeah. The kids there gave a performance too. THEIRS TOTALLY PWNED OURS. I mean, theirs was totally awesome and DEFINITELY prepared unlike ours. Tsk, tsk. Oh well. So the rest is history. All's well, ended well. Yeah. We had our goodbyes then returned to the Old Campus. Yeah. Waited there. Got home. Now I'm using the compooper. Hehe.

Yeah, I know it's old news but... I'm loving "New Perspective". Seriously. Can't get enough of it. It's really late but I just had the time now, so I'll do it now. Here. Posting it:



Btw. What happened to Mary Kate, man? She looks... different now. Like a hobo. LOL. xD

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "New Perspective" by Panic! at the Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment