Friday, July 17, 2009

Blog posts are having repeating first letters. MJ Forever.

I'm officially getting the hang of this blogging stuff. From what ChinChin's tweeting, MJ is still living on. Michael, rest in peace. You will be missed. We can't ever forget you. Our children will hear of you. Our children's children will hear of you! Heck, people a century from now will know you! You are just too unforgettable. You are a legend, MJ. Nobody forgets legends. You just made history. Yeah. Soo... this is prob'ly my first ever blog that even mentioned MJ. Haha. Well... anyway. I really am getting the hang of this. Learning. The hard way, yes. But it's better to experience everything first hand. Am I right? Well... My sis is prob'ly watching a movie right now. I'm stuck here sitting my fat ass on a chair blogging away like no one's ever blogged before. Naw, I'm kidding. Hahaha. But I really am just doing nothing but blogging. I need a hobby... yeah. I think I've mentioned that before. But... yeah. I really do need a hobby. Maybe collecting shells... naw. I don't go the beach often enough. That's off the list. Collecting CDs! Oh, wait. I'm already doing that. And besides. No one'll drive us to the mall... so... definitely not that. Ahh! I got it! Oh. Wait, wait. Nope. Nevermind. I don't got it.

HOLY CRAP. I just typed IT as EAT. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, of course you didn't see it. I erased it... but the fact that I actually typed that weirds me out. Hahaha. Apparently weirds isn't a word. It isn't a word... is it? Sigh. Tch. I had this creepy dream... I think. But I forgot what it was about. So... I can't share. Hahaha. Yeahhh. Hey. The word desperate just popped into my mind. Idk why. Haha. Hey! Do you guys know Sugarcult? No? They're totally awesome. Listen to them! I swear. You won't regret it. Hahaha. I first heard them in the Donut shop. Hahahaha. Gonuts Donuts! Yeah. I'm serious. Oh my god. It's 1PM and I'm half asleep writing this. I don't think I got enough sleep last night. (No fucking duh.) My arms are limping to my sides every after I type. I think I'll be getting stiff neck soon. My head is like... hanging to the side. Oww... Yeah. I'll take a bath early so I won't be sleepy. Yesss... I shall go do that now.

Later, people. Get back to you after my wonderfully rejuvenating bath. (Hope it isn't cold... oh, wait. That'll wake me up. So... yeah. It SHOULD be cold. Haha.)

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Send My Love to the Dancefloor, I'll See You in Hell (Hey Mr. DJ)" by Cobra Starship

No comments:

Post a Comment