Friday, July 17, 2009

Send my love to the dance floor, will you?

Well. I just read a new Naruto chappie. I'm not getting anything anymore. It's all so confusing. And... is Danzo, Madara? Lotsa people say he is. I dunno. There's a possibility. But... yeah. You don't get what I'm talking about, do you? Yeah. Anime. Naruto. Yeah. I'm actually one of those people. I don't read much. I read... Naruto.. Negima!? and... that's prob'ly all I read. I used to watch a lot. But, yeah. I haven't been watching in a while. Hmm... I have a feeling this will be a short one. Tch. Why can't I write essays like this? I mean, my essays are like... 3 sentences each. WTF? My blogs are like, 3 paragraphs long! Bujeebers. Hahaha. Funny word. Anyway. FOB and CS have been playing a lot. (My pod.) My sis isn't back yet. I wonder when she'll be back. I have a feeling not until late... later. Hahahaha.

I can't believe I almost forgot about Follow Friday! Hahaha. I almost always forget. Haha. I'm trying my best not to make TOO MANY smileys in my posts. About... just 2 or 3. Yeah. I mean, they do get SORTA annoying. Haha. Anyone else notice that when you stop a song for a really long while then you play it again it seems hell louder? Haha. I'm so stupid. I just noticed now. Ha. I just noticed. My Followers list seems to going up even though no Followers have been added. Haha. OH, OH! The White Stripes just started playing. ♥

(Damn. This thing erased the last paragraph. Remind me to never to that other heart thing. Le grrr.)
Prob'ly nothing important. Oh well. If it was, I would remember it. Damn thing! AGHHHH. Oh well. Never making the same mistake again. LATER!

Frances S.


Current Tortune: "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment