Friday, July 17, 2009

It's a Very-Patrick-Day! Haha.


It's a Very-Patrick-Day! Hahahaha! Yeah. I just saw this picture in the FTSK collage in their album Underdog Alma Mater... there's this guy that looks like PATRICK! (Stump, if you don't know.) And plus I'm currently listening to "King of Wishful Thinking" by New Found Glory WHICH FEATURES PATRICK! And this song played after "She's My Winona"! Haha. I swear. That guy with the orange hood with his hand around that girl looks like Patrick. It isn't clear. The picture was small... so yeah. It's all blurred. But I swear. It looks like Patrick. What do YOU think? Hmmm? Yeah. Haha.

Yeah. This'll be really REALLY short cause this is all just about how the person in the pic looks like Patrick. Yeah. That's it, I guess. I just wanted to elaborate on that. Later dudes... and dudettes. Haha.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "King of Wishful Thinking" by New Found Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment