Thursday, July 16, 2009

Insert totally awesome title that I'm too lame to think of here.

Ayt. Second blog of the day. Proud. Haha. I have this huge mastery test in Filipino tomorrow and I'm not going to study for it. Y'know why? Cause we have CRAMMING to help us! Hurrah. I don't really care. I can just study tomorrow. Like how I always do. Tch. I just really hate the fact that my teacher has a soft voice. I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING. Sucks like hell, man. Sucks like hell. Tsk, tsk. I need something else to blog about... hm... OYEA! Had an awesome time with Jess today. Talked. Stuff. Y'know. Caught up and talked about people from my old school. Yeah. Too bad Jayki went home early. She could've talked with us. Damn. Oreo gave me what was supposedly "Mykel singing Boom Boom Pow". But I didn't hear singing or anything of that sort! Rip offs. Meh.

I just love it when there are two or more paragraphs. Makes it look professional. Hahaha. It's 7.30 here. It's still early pa man diay. I thought it was late... like... 8... or somethin like that. Yeah. Now drifting to another topic in 3... 2... 1... I love my seat in class. (see?) Tis so awesome. Joshua is hilarious. Made this song that went somethin like "AH1N1, Sakit sa katawan!" Hahaha. And another one which went like... "Eric Yap! Taking a crap!" I dunno. He's just awesome. Paul and Andrew are just effing hilarious. Edrick as well. And Michael. When Josh wacks him in the head with a lesson plan. Haha. AND MICHAEL a.k.a Michelle FOUND A GECKO TODAY. Well. It was dead, though. Gwendel said something about giving it an autopsy. (wtf?) I held it in my hand. It's skin felt so smooth! It felt so cool. HEY, this is long. Yeah. I tend to speak out about random stuff sometimes. So if we're ever having a conversation about Squirrels and I just so happen to mention a Unicorn, it's normal. There's no need to worry. No, seriously. I MAY BE DIFFERENT, BUT I'M DIFFERENT IN A GOOD WAY! That's what mumsy and the doctor said! Teeheee. Naw, I'm just shittin ya. But I really can get weird. Ask my friends. And my sister. And the rest of the people I hang out with. Not that you would know them anyway. UNLESS YOU'RE A STALKER! Which is highly unlikely. So... yeah.

HEY, COOL! THIS IS LONG! Wait. Didn't I say that? Did I? Meh. Who cares. Half the time, I don't even know what I'm blogging about. Tch. Sucks, really. P.S., MULTI TASKING PWNS.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "The AH1N1 Song" by Joshua G. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment