Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alexander The Great = LAME.

Haha. Yeah. You might all be wondering, what does she mean by Alexander the Great being lame? I mean, he is Alexander the Great. How can he be LAME? You see my little darlings, Alexander the Great, as we all know, died because of a mosquito. Yes. That, indeed, is lame. Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame. You'd think he'd die in battle or something like that. I mean, FOR SERIOUSLY, man. Yehaaa. Yeah. Not only did he die by a mosquito, Alexander the Great is also gay. Yeah. Betcha didn't know that, kiddies. Well. The people who are probably in 2nd year or 3rd year would most likely know. Am I right? Am I right? Yeahhh. And not only him, Plato (A greek philosopher), and Leonardo da Vinci (Y'all know 'im.) are gay as well. My teacher said something about Mona Lisa being designed after da Vinci. As in, him in female version. WTF, right? Yeah. Ms. Entrampas RULES. Haha. Oyeah. WE LOVE YOU MISS! And there was this one emperor which I read about... he would say to his guards: "Kiss Me." when no one was looking. Not only that, he was retarded as well. As in, retarded like... he tried to make his horse a consul. WTH? Effed up. For real, man. Yeah.

Ayt... so... yeah. Enough of that. Onwards to... whatever else there is to talk about! Oyea! About that "I Like The Molave" thing. My classmate, Joshua G. (AGAIN.) made it. And yeah. I kinda had no choice but to post it. Couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes. I mean, who could? Yeah. I didn't get to blog... or even use the computer last night. Somebody came to fix it. Though it was pointless. But, yeah. She gave good advice. ONWARDS! Um... yeah. Not much interesting happened today. Our Filipino subject = RETARDED. I mean, she gave us a quiz on a topic we didn't even discuss about! All because a part of the class was noisy! IT'S UNFAIR TO THOSE WHO WERE ACTUALLY LISTENING. Gawd. I don't like my teacher that much. I mean, I'm sure she's nice and all... but, seriously man! She can't keep relying on the fact that she's new! They shouldn't give new teachers to First Year students... but then again, Ms. Entrampas is new. I like her. She's totally awesome. Hehe. Sooo... yeah. I've got lots of things to blog about... but maybe when I remember it. Teehee.

So, yeah. Later, people. Btw. This blog is dedicated to my totally awesome twitter mum. I ♥ you Joanna! YOU RULE. Stay awesome. \m/

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Here's A Letter" by blink-182

No comments:

Post a Comment