Friday, July 17, 2009

Chyeah? Really?? LOLA JAE! xD

Sorry bout that. Hadn't noticed that the pic was actually so big. I'll prob'ly change that. Later. Or not. Not like you'll actually click it. Haha. Wait. This is the... fourth blog today? I dunno. I don't keep count. Haha. Yeah. Now. Random thought... COOKIES! Yeah. I just had some. YAY. And clover chips too. Yum. They don't make me as high as candy does though... Hm... I haven't had candy in a while. I wonder if I could smuggle some in school... I could just bribe my classmates. Hahaha. My classmates bring candy to school. I could just get from them. ESPECIALLY MARIAN. Hahaha. Yeah. She had Nips this morning. SPEAKING OF NIPS, anyone else notice how oily they are!? Doesn't it just annoy the crap out of you!? I mean, it makes it taste really weird. Have you noticed? That's why I like M'nMs. Haha. I like the brown M'nMs the most. Hahaha. I'm weird, I know. Isn't my fault. Blame it on the fam. We're all weird. If you've read my blog in Multiply, you'll know. Here's the link:

http://badluck23.multiply.com/journal/item/41/the_deep_dark_secrets_of_my_family._weird_i_know.

Hahaha. Quite the funny blog, I must say. Not to be conceited or anything. One of the few blogs that I'm most proud of. Teehee. BUJEEBERZ! It's so damn cold here! I'm directly under the AC. I'm wearing a blanket around me right now. Jeez. Is anyone other than me cold out there? Haha. Yeahhh. It was raining like hell today. In computer class, the other side of the class' computers turned off. Snicker. Our side didn't. We were working on this project thing. Hahaha. Luoya... I have a feeling gabaan ko later... I dunno. Next thing I know this things turns off while I'm blogging. Simbaku lang. Hahaha. Is that how you spell it? I really am confused with the Bisaya spelling. Bisag unsa ra man pag spell. Hahahaha. Hmm. What else can I blog about? Haha. My brother is behind me. He's doing all these voiceovers again. Yeah. Not that fun to hear him do that. It gets annoying. If you were in my place, you'd get annoyed too. Can't wait for Cobra's new album. I need to get it. And ¡Viva la Cobra! as well. I'm in need of new albums. Haven't been getting new ones in a while. Have you heard the song "Refugee" by Tribal Ink? The piano is so cool. Hahaha. And the guitars. Thanks, ZJ for introducing me. Haha. Hey! Blink just came on. FTW! \m/ Haha. Yeahhhh. Is that long enough? Yeah. I guess so. My bro's singing along to "I Miss You" by Blink. Woot.

Anywayyyyy. I've got a squirrel hunt to attend to. (Not that there are any squirrels in the Phil.) Imaginary squirrel hunt. Oyeah. Hey, I can dream can't I? Oh yeah. This will be a new goal I'm setting: See an actual squirrel one day. Yeah. I suck, right? I mean. I've never seen a real squirrel. Tch.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Walking Disaster" by Sum 41

No comments:

Post a Comment