Friday, July 17, 2009

I am NEVER EVER changing my layout again.

No, seriously. Never. I spent prob'ly an HOUR trying to figure this shit out! GADD. Maybe someday... once I actually figure out how to work this damned thing. (Not in a bad damned way. Haha.) Gosh. I couldn't revert back to the upgraded version. I am so lame. Hahaha. Well. I'm new here. And hopefully all the other new people don't have to learn the hard way like I did. Hahaha. Yeah. I really did spend about... an hour and a half trying to figure out how this thing worked. I didn't even notice that it was 11 already! I wasted my 10 'o clock time doing... nothing. Hahaha. I don't get it either. Don't hate. ANYWAYYY. Have any of you seen This Is Sparta! Techno Music Mix? It's hilarious, I say. Must see.



There. Look out for the Spartan Chicken. Hilarious. About... 1:23? Or something like that. Haha. Right now, "Sugar, We're Goin Down" by Fall Out Boy on repeat as inspiration for this blog. Idk why. It just came on and it brought back memories that I just couldn't resist. Sigh. Hahaha. Just like what Joanna said, it's sad to see that FOB actually has "The Old Days" now. And it's sad to see that Sugar is now considered a Classic by many Fall Out Boy fans. And to think, that was only from 2005! Wait. HOW IN THE WORLD DID I GET FROM TALKING ABOUT HOW RETARDED AND LAME I AM TO FOB? Hahaha. Makes no sense. Oh, look! The song's starting up again! Hahaha. And it'll start up again... in... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1.... NOW! Hahaha. It did! COOL! Hahaha. Well. This is short lived.

Gotta go eat lunch now. LATER!

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" by Fall Out Boy

1 comment:

  1. frances, go to sites that provide layouts. i suggest blogskins.com :)
    that's where i got mine. :)

    ReplyDelete