Thursday, July 16, 2009

Three in a row? I'm on a roll!

So this is like, what? My third blog of the day? Hahaha! I'm on a roll! I'm totally addicted to this blogging thing. Reminds me of the first time I actually used my twitter. Made it on April 10. Didn't use it 'til May 9. That's almost a month! Haha. Anyway. We're not here to talk about when I made my twitter or when I started using it... well. Actually. I don't really know what we're here to talk about. But I swear I was gonna blog about something. I'm for serious. I still can't remember what I was going to block about. I know for sure that twas about my brother, though. It was something about how weird he is. (then again, my whole family's weird. In a good way, that is.)

Well. Let's go totally off topic again. LET'S NOW TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME AND COMFY SCRUNCHIES ARE! Except those small tight ones. NOT COMFORTABLE. At all. Nuh-uh. Heyyyy. I wonder if this'll be as long as my other blog! I love long blogs. Just as much as I love long tweets. I love long things. Except long hair. I don't like hair that's TOO SHORT either. Just... not too long. Wait. I'm rambling, aren't I? Damn. I need something to blog about. OYEA. I just finished with "Like The Molave". I'm free now. NO MORE WORRIES. Not until "I am a Filipino" of course. That thing's got about... at least 10 verses! WTH, mann!? Well. Yeah. Wait. How did I get from talking about scrunchies to talking about my school life? Oh, well. We can never really understand the way the mind works. Oh, the wonders of the mind. Ohyea. Did I mention how much I love the fact that Blogger makes my really really short blogs look long. Wait. Are they short? Or am I too blind to see their long-ness? Hmm... Oh, well. Prob'ly just the font that makes it look short. Ha.

Ohyeah! Another thing. There is DEFINITELY something effed up with FS. Won't go to the website! Damn FS is being an ass. Ah, well. I STILL HAVE BLOGGER AND TWITTER! Hahaha. They both end with -ERs. Only noticed that now. Oh yeah. If my grammar is effed up, don't mind it. I'm typing at superspeed. Ohyeah. 'Cause that's the way I rollll. Haha. That's it for now. I wonder... nahhh. :))

Frances S.

Current Tortune: STILL "The AH1N1 Song" by Joshua G.

No comments:

Post a Comment