Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oryly? Hadn't noticed!

You'd think that I would be asleep right now. So would I. But... yeah. I'm not. I would've slept half an hour ago... but I didn't. Otayyy... now that we've cleared the fact that I'm not asleep yet, on to whatever I was going to say! Which... I don't even know. I dunno. I haven't a clue what to say now. I'm waiting for the rest of the people to come upstairs. Sis' got a shitload of crap to do. Sucks, really. She's probably gonna be up 'til 10.40 or somethin knowing her. And I'll prob'ly be asleep after this. Yeah. Just signed off twitter. I really need something better to do.

I hope this year will be better than the last. Last year sucked balls. Hated most of last year. Twas still good, yeah. But there were times. Oh yeah. There were times. My goal: To be asleep before my sister arrives! Well. I don't see that happening, but... I'll try. This will be really short 'cause this is my goodnight blog.

Well. G'night! I'm off to dreamland now. Hope I have good dreams. No nightmares. Shudder.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous" by Cobra Starship

No comments:

Post a Comment