Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Clinic sent me home. Boooo.

BOOOOOO. I got sick. BOOO. I need to know the assignments. BOOOOO. Yeah. I hate getting sick. Too much work, yeh. I mean, it was only 37.7 Degrees, man! Like, .2 higher than the normal! Well, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise cause of the AH1N1 scare. Yeah. At least mine wasn't as high as this girl I saw. 39.5. Damn. That must suck. Great. Now I'm getting better, though. It's all good now. At least I didn't miss anything... Oh, wait. Damn. I missed Filipino. Next thing you know, we're going to have a quiz. BOOO. Gosh. Anywayyy... yeah. It all started in CLF class. I knew I shouldn't have stayed under the A/C. It makes everything worse. BOO. Oh well. Well... I guess that it all really started with the sore throat. I HATE SORE THROATS. Makes everything worse. Yizz. I don't have much to blog about... since... I slept the whole afternoon. Yeah. I went home at... 1? Or something. Then I went straight to sleep. Cause I felt tired... like, really tired.

OW. Muscle pains. GRRR. My right arm hurts. So I'm typing this reaaallyyy slowly. Haha. Yizzz. Today, I texted with Bianca. HI BIANCA. Haha. You're so lucky you didn't have class. I wish I didn't have class... that way, I wouldn't have been absent. Booo. Suckssss. Yeah. Well, this is hell short. And... I guess I'll just post a video to make it seem longer. HAHA. LAWL.

¡Viva la Fevah!



Totally awesome cover. Must see. DEFINITELY. And their "She's a Lady" cover as well. It's loveee.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "New Perspective" by Panic! at the Disco

1 comment: