Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 2 of my totally freakishly weird blogging.

THANK HEAVENS IT'S A FRIDAY! I'm FREEEEEE! I have the internet ALL TO MYSELF too! My sis is at Sister Keyla's house. (Yeah. She's a nun.) I had a mastery test in Filipino which apparently I didn't study for. I had about... 6 blanks. But who cares. I didn't understand the lessons... so what's the point? Meh. So... the day started out ok. Today was prob'ly the only day of the week I didn't bring Fudge to school. Who's Fudge? Fudge is my gui-tarrr. Along with all the rest of the gui-tarrr family. But she's the only one I bring to school nowadays. Nawww. I didn't go touching dead geckos today. Haha. OYEA. Before I forget, I DID in fact sleep before my sister arrived in the room. Hurrah. Woot. Haha. Yeah. What? (Jeez. I should stop with the one worded sentences. Ha. THERE I GO AGAIN!) Anyway. Where was I? Oyea. We had about... three quizzes today. Boo. And I had to make a poem. But it was with a partner. My partner was April. HI APRIL! Wherever you prob'ly are right now. Yeahhh. That's prob'ly all that was interesting that happened today... or is it? Meh. Who cares.

OYEA! JOSHUA MADE ANOTHER SONG! Haha. I forgot the tune. But his lyrics went something like... "Bata pa ka, may asawa kana. Lima ka anak, isa na patay. UPAT NA LANGGGGGG!" Hahaha. Idk. Went SOMETHING like that. But it was hilarious when he sang it. Hahaha. Hola Joshua! Yeah. If you've noticed, I'm actually home early. If my sis went home with me, I wouldn't be home right now yet. Haha. And... something else. I still can't get over how long my blogs look here. I mean, they're SERIOUSLY really short. I mean it! If you read them, it wouldn't even take... 10 minutes. Maybe less than 5! OOOOH! Who knew that changing one letter could change the whole spacing? I surely didn't. WELLLL... I... am totally effing bored and I wish I had something important to get to... but I don't. I'm going to make this super long. Oyeah. This is SO important that I even used the word SUPER. Oyea. I have 3 projects due the end of the month. Sucks. I know. There's... Science, Filipino... and... CHINESE. Yeah. In my school, we actually have Chinese. It's actually pretty easy once you get used to it. Yeah. I'm actually saying that. Hahaha. (Is this super long yet?) I have to do this thing about Xiao Bai Tu. Yizzz. As in... little rabbit. And Xiao Hua too. Something like that. Confuzzled? Yeah. Thought you would be. My autosave failed? Wtf? Wah. Hahaha. Idc.

I making this three paragraphs. Muahaha. I try to type really fast when I'm doing all these things. Wait. Did I cut off the topic again? Damn. I hate it when I do that. And then, when I read my blogs over again, I realize how bad they actually are. Well... I can't blame myself. At least my blogs here are better than my blogs back at Multiply. I mean, those ones back there were like... a truck load of shit compared to the ones I make here. And plus. Somehow Blogger gives me the inspiration to write really long blogs. Like this one right now. Haha. Oh... and friendster's finally working, huh? About damn time! Tch.

As much as I'd hate to end this blog, I have to. Well. Not really. But I want to. It's too long! Yeah, Yeah. I know what I said! I want it to be long, but this is just... LONG! Geddit? Ha. Whatever. Sayonara! Laterrr.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Damn Girl" by The All - American Rejects

No comments:

Post a Comment