Saturday, July 18, 2009

My ass hurts from sitting all day.

Hahaha. Seriously. It does. Gosh. It hurts to even MOVE. Oyea. Miscalculation. Apparently the last one was my 4th blog of the day. Haha. This'll be my 5th. Oyeah. Haha. ANYWAY, before I start blogging about how useless and lame my blogs are (Again)... let's head on to a new topic! Let's talk about... Doritos. Haha. Yes. Doritos and their total awesomeness. They totally pwn. Haha. Doritos and its cheesiness. Gawd. Don't you just love Doritos!? It's starting to get dark. It's only 5. Well... it actually is supposed to get dark at 5. I guess I'll be turning the lights on now... or not. It's not that dark yet. Maybe later at 6. Hey... I don't see any sunsets anymore. I miss the sunsets. The sky doesn't get orange anymore. It goes directly grey. That sucks. So bad. Oh well.

Anyway. I should have known. My sister and her friends are watching Harry Potter at SM. Well. They were. A while ago. She's probably almost home now. Who knows. Anyway. She better not gimme any spoilers. I wanna see for myself. I wonder if it's good... it must be. I mean, it IS number 1 on the Trending Topics... Haha. Haha. It's getting cold... but my skin is actually hot if you touch it. Hahah. I'm like, sizzling. Maybe... maybe I'm sick! Naw. Impossible. I hope my sister brings back a CD... most likely not though. She probably didn't bring enough money. Haha. Yeah. That's prob'ly it. Haha. Haha isn't in the dictionary. Isn't it supposed to be a word? (Hala. Gi duka na pud ko. Haha!) Did you people understand that? No? Otay. Haha. There goes the liver again. ANYWAY. It's getting real dark now. So... I'm gonna turn the lights on now. Hehe. I would probably still be eating dinner if it was a school day. But it's not. Haha. Bwahaha. Insert evil smiley here. Idk why. Basta. Haha. I think it's just the curtains that make the room darker... the outside is still light. Hmm... OW! My back is starting to hurt again. Gaahhh. It hurts. Dammit. Curses! Haha. Lawl. Ok. Enough with the one worded sentences now. Lawl. I have this weird guy (Who was supposed to be my friend until... things happened. Well... he might... might still be. Idk.) trying to talk to me. I'm permanently invisible to him. Probably will be... until... forever. Might as well delete him from my list. Haha. Lawl. YES. Not too much work now! I'm not that busy anymore! A while ago, I was talking to 5 people (including the ones in the conference), tweeting, blogging, and reading. Well. Trying to read. Hahaha. Lol. Well. That's it for now, I guess.

It's long enough. Blog ya later, friendsss. xD <-- SMILEY AGAIN! Wth.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Wordplay" by Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment