Friday, July 24, 2009

Missed blogging yesterday. Boo.

I didn't get to blog yesterday. Boo. And somehow, this font looks bigger. Or is it just me? Yeah. Prob'ly just me. Hehe. The effects of not getting to blog for like, 24 hours. Teehee. Wait. I just realized. TIM IS OLDER THAN GINO. Whoa. Haha. It doesn't seem... right. Haha. Cause like, Gino seems older. Hmm. Haha. Lawl. That just came out... I don't know why. Yeah. Seriously. Otay... now... on to how lame I am. Yes. I iz lame. You know why? Cause my bag got locked in the classroom. Yeah. Stupid me. Hehe. Ok. 2 days without blogging and that's all I can say!? There's gotta be more... OYEA. I forgot-eth. Outreach tomorrow! Hehe. I hope it'll go good. Hehe. Oh. I should be watching Valkyrie right now! Jeez. How could I forget? Oh well. After this blog. Hehe. Or later. I dunno. Haha. Depends, really. My god. My blogs are getting smaller! Nuuu! Wth. Yeah. Joshua did this song again. I forgot what song twas, tho. Hehe. Oyea. phTwitter is being a dickwad. It's like, one day it works then the next... it doesn't! WTH, man. Anyway. In Social yesterday, I drew Joshua. Teehee. Well. It was supposed to be LIKE Joshua. But Josh got the wrong message. Aww. I'm sorry Joshua. Haha.

Currently have "Uncle Jonny" by The Killers (\m/) on repeat. WOO. Love that song. Totally addicting. Just like cocaine. HAHA. Well, yeah. That's what it says in the song. But... not really. But it does mention cocaine. Hehe. BIANCA'S TWITTER ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED!? WTH!? It can't be! What did she do wrong!? I don't think she did anything wrong... did she? It can't be! Not possible! Damn, man. Must be those API things that go like, GET MORE FOLLOWERS or like, FREE FOLLOWERS! Or stuff like that. THAT'S BULLSHIT. BULLCRAP, man! BULLCRAPPPPP. Haha. No offense, but I don't think it really works. Or does it...? Hmm... craving for Iced Tea now. Hmm... I might go get some now.

Later. Hehe. Gotta get iced teaaaa. :)

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Uncle Jonny" by The Killers

No comments:

Post a Comment