Sunday, July 19, 2009

YES. Electricity is BACK ON!


Haha. Yeahhh. Electricity went BAM for like, 9 hours or somethin like that. Yeahh. I did nothing productive the whole day. Hahaha. And also, I just found out. I have haters now. Wee. Yeah. Not fun. Seriously. Oh well. Not like they'll ever bother me now. Psh. Soooo... yeah. I'm sorry I didn't post a goodnight blog. (Lawl.) Haha. But I'm proud of myself. I slept EARLY! Hahaha. 10.30... or somewhere near 11. Or something like that. Weather is still retarded. Curse you global warming. Grr. Yeahh. I made a FOB thing from scrabble. Hahaha. Yizzz. I shall show you a picture! Haha. Hmm. Yeah. I'll be busy making changes to my profile... so not too many random blogs today. Wait. Why am I telling you this? You wouldn't even care about how many blogs I make. Haha. Not like anyone reads em anyway. Lawl. Hahaha. Don't you just love the word LAWL? I mean, isn't it just so lovable? Haha. That... was weird. Yeah. Really weird. I should never have posted that. Yeah. Seriously. Whoa. Hadn't noticed. This is my 18th blog!? Haha. In just THREE DAYS! Chuya! HAHA. Whoa. Bisaya word there. Haha.

Oh yizzz. THAT'S RIGHT, JOHOE FANS. STOP FOLLOWING ME. YESSSSS. Haha. Lawl. You didn't need to hear that. I'm sorry. I'm weird. I know. It's now my fault. I was just... raised differently. (Sorry mum. Sorry dad.) Currently... listening to my bro play Naruto. Haha. He's losing. Poor kid. Oyea. Just came back from church. Yeah. I'm Catholic. Hehe. Yeah. I should really stop using LAWL after everything I say. I do it too much it's not even funny. Haha. Yeah. Wait. Wasn't I going to post the FOB scrabble pic? Oyea. I was. Hehee. I just finished my Filipino assignment. You know... I suck at Filipino. I failed my first test and probably will fail my Mastery Test. Tsk. It's so shameful. Haha. Yeah. I know. I suck. Really bad. Tsk, tsk. I'm so lame... OK. Enough of all the negative things about me. Let's go talk about... uhh... damn. I'm running out of topics!

Haha. Yeah. My sister just used it a while ago. I didn't get to post this. Haha. So. I will now. Lawl. xD [<-- I put a smiley! Haha.]

EDIT:
Oh. Haha. Forgot to put the FOB Scrabble pic. Hehe. Sorry.
Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Beat It (Acoustic)" By Fall Out Boy (I seriously did not know there was an acoustic version.)

No comments:

Post a Comment