Friday, July 17, 2009

SERIOUSLY!?

I just got this email from a friend of mine (Jae) and it said that covering my head at night when I sleep kills brain cells! Shizz man! I've been doing that all my life! I've been killing my brain cells all along! That sucks! No wonder I'm getting stupider. Damn. For seriously, man. Oh yeah! I told you people that my last blog would be short. Haha. I bet I can make this one longer. Just wait and see! Just checked my email. Jeez. I get lotsa junk mail nowadays. Tch. Apparently FOB is in China right now. Man. Wish I was there. My dad's there though. Hahaha. I could get him to stalk them. Hahaha. Maybe ask him to force them to come to Cebu? Hahaha. Maybeee. Haha. Oh my goddddd. AGAIN WITH ALL THE HAHAS. When will I STOP? Oh... I think I just figured something out. (Lawl?) I only get emails when people with verified accounts follow me! Is that right? Am I right? Or is my email just busted? Haha. Idk. Yeahhh. I'm thinking about learning a new song. (Guitar.) Anyone know any cool songs that have totally sweet lead and rhythm riffs? (Yeah. I learn with my sis.) Songs other than... The Carpal Tunnel of Love, Hallelujah (Paramore), She's My Winona, Pressure, Misery Business, Beat It, America's Suitehearts, and Fame Infamy. Blogger won't let me put the less than sign in. Damn. Tsk. Haha. I'm totally in love with "The Breakdown" by Forever the Sickest Kids. ♥

Well. That was a good first paragraph, neh? Hahaha. It was long. Heyyy! I just realized! I just went... 1... 2... 3 sentences talking about the same topic! Oh, wait. Did I? You decide. Haha. Wait... I DID! Well. This topic that is. Anywho, anyhow. I saw this movie yesterday. In music class. (WAY better than P.E. class!) It was French. It had subtitles though. I forgot the French name of it. But the translation was "The Chorus". I liked it. The kid had a funny voice though. I couldn't help but laugh at that. Haha. So far, it was a pretty cool movie. Wahhh. Next week is the outreach. I'll have to be bringing Fudge to school a lot to practice. I hope I don't make a fool of myself. I mean, I prob'ly will... but I can wish, can't I? Hehehe. Yeahh. I've had Breakdown repeated like... thrice so far. Haha. Inspiration for this blog, most probably. Hahaha. I've noticed that the spell check only comes out when I type HAHA. No other words are under spell check. And I KNOW FOR SURE that my spelling isn't THAT good that only the HAHAs are under spell check. (4th time Breakdown's played!) No, seriously. I'm totally in love with this song. Yeahhh. I have no idea as to what I'm talking about right now. I'm jumping from topic to topic. Hahaha! Yeah. I should listen to something else. But I won't. Hahaha. Not until I think it's time. Otay. After this. I guess that's enough blogging for now. And I am still listening to Breakdown. Hahaha. Later, people.


Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Breakdown" by Forever the Sickest Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment