Friday, July 17, 2009

What is this, my 7th post today?

No, seriously. Is this my 7th post today? I think it is... wow. That's a lotta blogs in one day. Haha. A friend of mine says I say ORYLY? too much. Oryly? I hadn't noticed. Haha. No, seriously. I don't think I noticed. You know. There's this pack of cookies right beside me. Tempting me... I want to... but I can't! You know what they say. Sweets at night cause nightmares. We wouldn't want THAT, would we? Hahaha. Wait... Vicky T just posted something. Apparently Gordon Waller (From Peter & Gordon, her dad's band) died. Wow... man. 2009, you're definitely one heck of a year. First, our beloved MJ... then Panic... now this guy too? Mannnn. What else could happen next?

Well. Speaking of Panic (Or what used to be Panic.), I just gotta say... Oh Glory is different. Really different. But it's not a bad different. It's actually a good different. (You don't know how tempting this cookie pack looks right now. I just wanna... damn.) I'm in need of candy. I need candy to make me hyper. DAYUM. The school's sched is really gettin to me! I'm starting to get REALLY tired. And it's only 11! Damn. I wanna stay up later... but I just can't keep my eyes open. I'm practically half asleep writing this. Haha. I'm so sleepy... I can't even make a long random blog! This blog practically only has one topic! That's... just... so weird, man. Do you not think it's weird? My gahd. This is so short... but I can't keep going! The bed looks so comfortable right now... and it's so goddamn COLD! I need... WARMTH... I need... BED... I need... BLANKET... I need... SLEEP. I can't help it! I just realized. I'm the only one awake at home. Creepy. Haha. Well... as much as I'd like to keep this blog up and at it, I have to stop. My fingers are starting to freeze up. Can't type any longer!

Ayt. G'night everyone. That's enough blogs for today. I'll continue tomorrow. Haha. Oh my gad... I feel so light headed... I can't think properly! G'NIGHT!

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "Kiss My Sass" by Cobra Starship

No comments:

Post a Comment