Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hahaha. New, don't hate.

Frances Seno, at your service.

Yeah. As you all see, I am a n00b. Haha. Yes, I just did write noob as n00b. It's typical internet slang, can you not see? Anyway. Yeah. I don't really have much to say all the time so don't expect anything MIRACULOUS to come out of my blogs. I've never really had something that's used for... JUST BLOGGING. I mean, I've been on sites that have blogs, yeah. But never... JUST BLOGGING. Haha. I just repeated that. And yeah. I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with all the HAHAs. Can't help it. Oh yeah. I have really short blogs... so... it's ayt if you don't really like em. I'm just here to express. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wellllll... seeing as this is my first blog, I'll introduce myself. I am Frances Seno, currently 13, I have a weird obsession with Doritos and Shiny Things, I like listening to music (who doesn't?), I am currently (as in, always have prob'ly always will) living in the Philippines. Born and raised in Cebu and NO, I will not give you the address to my house. If you wish to stalk me... well. I won't let you. I study at Sacred Heart School - Jesuit, the school that is a little too obsessed with themselves (not that I mind, or anything) and I have grammar issues. Yeah. I have that problem too. Anyone else?

I guess that's all. I know, I know. I don't blog well. I'll probably improve someday. So, yeah. That's it for about me. I'll blog something else later. After I've made my profile pretty. Teehee. :D

Frances S.

No comments:

Post a Comment