Saturday, August 1, 2009

Freedom Writers = ♥

Well. Font thing's being a bitch again. Screw youuu. Whatever. Watching "Freedom Writers" right now. I love that movie. One of my most favorite shows EVER. Hehe. Wellll... today was totally boring. Yeah. But yesterday, oh, yesterday. Yesterday was totally AWESOME. Gino, Cherie, Due, & my bro's friend came over. Haha. Due & Cher came really early. Me and my bro were playing Over the Hedge. LUFF THAT GAME. Haha. Yeah. We watched "The Uninvited". TOTALLY AWESOME MOVIE. Loved the ending. It was so... unexpected, y'know? Haha. Yeah. My bro's friend arrived. Then they watched Naruto. Wee. OK... then... I used the computer. Of course. Then Gino arrived a few hours after lunch. Hahaha. THEY, yes they, all started dancing. Hahaha. Hilarious. Hilarious, I say! Ok. I'm saying HAHA too much... again. Yeahh. We watched Van Wilder. HAHA. NOT a good movie for children under 18. Cough, me, cough. Yeah. We stopped it before it ended. Hehe. I had oreossss. Yayyy. Oreos are good. Very, very good. And... I'm running out of topics. Seriously. I'm getting bad at blogging. Boo. And I have a project due tomorrow. Boo. And another due this Wednesday... and plus we have a Periodical test in Computer this Wednesday AND Friday. BOOO. Sucks, man. Sucks.

Good thing I went to church today. :) Free tomorrow. That's all I'm blogging. Too kapoy naman, eh. Hehe. :)

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "What I've Done" by Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment