Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WOOO. 85/100 in ALGEBRA! YES.

Oh yeah. Oh yeah. I didn't fail. I didn't fail. You don't know it, but I'm totally happy inside. Yeah. WEE. Well. I promise you, this is NOT going to end up like that other blog. I got like, a BAJILLION ideas to write the last time.. but I procrastinated and forgot everything... then it all went short. Like, really short. BOO. Yeah. I'm gonna make this one long! Not extra long like the other one... that was extra EXTRA long. This one is just... LONG. Ahehehe. Procrastinating again. Oops! Teehee. Um. Ohyea. QUARTERLY EXAMS ARE DONE. I PASSED ALGEBRA. I THINK I'M GOING TO FAIL FILIPINO. Liek, ohmehgawddddd. HAHAHAHA. Yes, I DID just type that. DEAL, b.itch! OHYEAS. Remember my good friend Joshua? The one who created that beautiful poem I Like The Molave? Well, yeah. Now, he's on TWITTER AND BLOGSPOT! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?! Like, SERIOUSLY. Ahahaha. Anyway. Wait a minute. I'mma give you the links...


and...


Thereeeeee. Hahaha. Follow him! He makes awesome blogs... well. He WILL. Diba, Joozwa? Ahahaha. Yehp yehp. Well. Yeah. Off topic now. I'm kinda pissed at this person... I won't tell you who. Everybody reads this blog. That person will know. I'm not THAT mean. Ehehehe. Well. Let's just say this person is annoying. Very annoying. Well. I'm not gonna ponder on this subject. Makes me feel sad. BOO. I'm feeling chipper now! Let's not ruin the mood, kiddies! Otayy... um... I had this weird moodswing today. Idk why, really. It just... HAPPENED. Seriously. It was SO WEIRD. It's like, one thing, I'm all happy then the next, I'm all b.itchy. I'm serious! But. That's not only me. I mean, I bet lots of people have these as well. But... yeah. Whatever. I'll shut up now. Hahaha. Well. Yeah. Wall on FB is fixed. Tweets on Twitter still aren't. Weird. It's like, I'm experiencing problems on EVERY site I joined in. LOLOLOL. Well. That's all I gotta say. I mean, I've got lots more to do. So, ciao! Ahahaha. LOLOL.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "I Miss You" by Blink-182
(P.S., I'm confused. Is it blink-182 or Blink-182? LOL. I'm so weird.)

2 comments: