Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When was the LAST TIME I blogged?

Yeahhh. Been long since I've last blogged. I wanna make up for it, but I feel like I can't. I just CAN'T. Gah. I hate that feeling. I feel reaallll lazy, yeah. ANYWAY. Lots of teachers are mad at my class. I seriously hate it. LOTS OF TEACHERS HATE MEEEE. I think Ms. Seroylas didn't go to our class on purpose. Yeah. Matthew said he saw her today... Mr. Segura said she was absent. She wasn't. Seriously, man. It can't be THAT bad! Great. That's like, THREE teachers who hate us now! It's all because the effing people are noisy. EFF THE NOISE. Oh, wait. I hate silence too. So, nevermind. AHHHH. Oh well. That topic makes me sad. Let's go to a HAPPY subject now! WE'RE WATCHING UP TOMORROW! WOOOO! And then, and then, it's gonna be HALF DAY! WOOO! And then, and then, on Friday, WE HAVE NO CLASS! WOOO! Now, wasn't THAT a happy subject? HAHA. Anyway. Yeahhhh. We have scouting now... so... BOOO. Yeahp yeahp. MOVING ON! [I swear to all that is sane, I am NOT making sense.]

ISAWgoodgirlsgobadONMTVTODAY. Doesn't that ROCK? Yeahp yeahp! And I swear to all that is sane, Gabe kissed Vicky-T. Because guess what? HE DID! Nyahahaha. He diiiiiiddd. But they're not together! Gabe has a girlfriend! Teehee. Anyway. Uhh... uhhh.... Yeah. Joshua's been singing Funhouse a lot. HE'S EVEN GOT EDRICK SINGING IT. That, my dear fellow bloggers and blog lurkers, is NOT normal. Nope nope nope. I have NEVER seen Edrick sing ANYTHING until he got seated next to JOSHUA. Joshua brings out the beauty in all that is weird. HAHA. HEAR THAT, JOSHUA? I'm COMPLIMENTING you! COMPLIMENTING! ANYYWAYYYYYY.

I'll just make a third paragraph to make this look longer. Cause I swear to all that is-! Oh, you got that? Well. Good, then. Urmm. Yeahhh. Internet got broken a few days back... but it's fixed now. So now I can enjoy all that is wonderful on the internet. Teeheee. And plus, PEOPLE I KNOW ARE GETTING TWITTERS. Yeahp yeahp! It's SO WEIRD. Gahhh. Hahaha. Well. I'll just... like, finish this now. It's geating hella weirddd. BYE, LOVELIES. :D

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "FUNHOUSE!" by... Pink, I think. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment