Friday, August 7, 2009

Gahh. Today was... otay?

Wahhh. Ahahaha. Yeah. Today was a mixture of the good & the bad. I sprained my knee. Boo. It like, TWISTED. Weird, huh? Yeha. Hurt like hell. It still does right now. Oh yeah. I forgot I was blogging! Ahehee. I got caught up in other things. Oh well. Not like you'll ever know. Teehee. I just saw the What a Catch vid. It was amazing. I swear, you should see it. Search in YouTube. Too tired to embed it here. Ehehe. Wellllll... we had Chinese quarterly exams today. It was actually actually kinda easy. Hahaha. Well. I say that now. Oh well. Listening to 21 Guns right now. Yay. I like this song. A lot. Ehehehe. Well. Since I'm totally bored and have nothing to do, I'm going to have LINK TIME right now!

TWITTER.
FRIENDS OR ENEMIES.
BUZZNET.
FACEBOOK.
FRIENDSTER.
IMEEM.
MYSPACE.
MULTIPLY.

Thurr. I think that's all. I'mma go now since I'm at a loss for words. Ehehe. I'll make up for it tomorrow! I swear! :)

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "21 Guns" by Green Day


No comments:

Post a Comment