Friday, October 2, 2009

YAY_YAY_YAY. :3

It's like the second day of blogging all over again.

Hahaha. It seriously feels like it. OMG, PHINEAS AND FERB. OMG, I SAID OMG. Oh shizzzz. Hahaa. Gah. I can't post about what I posted in the last blog (which I deleted) because I know Joshua will be reading. Hahaa. SHIZ, THAT'S HILARIOUS.

Guy: That's not funny.
Other Guy: You laughed earlier!
Guy: It was a pity laugh.

HAHAHAHA. From Phineas and Ferb. Teehee. I lurf that show. Teehee. Oh, okay. Stop, Frances. STOPPPP. Okay. Sooo... today... we made Ms. Sumalinog cry. I feel bad again... Damn. It isn't my fault though.. oh well. Oh, oh, oh! Some people went to the guidance counselor to talk about... about... it. Yes. And it was given a talk by the guidance counselor. Yes. It's so... so... so... GAHH. Hey, you know. I actually like the music from Phineas and Ferb. The one about Perry Coming Home? Yeah. Okay. Not that much. Hahaha. Weird. Anyway.

OH. IT'S FRIDAY! THAT MEANS FOLLOW FRIDAY! YAY! HAHAHA. Anyway. That's it for now? Damn, that was short. Gah. Tomorrow. I promise. :)

Byeeee.

Frances S.

Current Tortune: "America's Suitehearts" by Fall Out Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment